We love to maintain relationships with clients and become more than just a cleaning service. We want to be part of the routine that makes your life better, healthier, and cleaner. And, the more often we come by, the less work we have to do, and the more you save – not to mention the intangible benefit of living in a healthier place!
Complete Carpet Care is a family owned and operated business that offers residential and commercial services. Since 2002, Al Roseboom the owner / operator, has used state-of-the-art equipment insuring all customers receive work of the highest standard which results in total customer satisfaction.
Our firm has met the requirements to be IICRC Certified. To do this we must, among other things:
1. Present accurate information to consumers and conduct business with honesty and integrity.
2. Have a technician on all jobs who has been formally trained and passed all required tests.
3. Have a continuing education program to keep our technicians up-to-date on the latest changes in the industry.
4. Maintain liability insurance to protect you in the event of an accident.
5. Maintain a written complaint policy and agree to Better Business Bureau or similar arbitration to resolve disputes, and accept the conclusions and recommendations of arbitration.
Our commitment to continuing education through the IICRC allows us to complete the work in the best manner known to the craft. That is what has made us the #1 choice in our industry.
are you ready to experience clean?